Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Movie Review What it all say
Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2
Director: Luv Ranjan
Cast: Omkar Kapoor, Sunny Nijjar, Kartik Aaryan, Nushrat Bharucha, Sonalli Sehgal and Ishita Sharma
LOVE IS INJURIOUS TO HEALTH !
Pyar Ka Punchnama 2 hit the theatres on last Friday. The story started from ever wanted boys’ night with your friends. Three free birds living in a messy shared flat and thinking of girls, girls and girls only. They were very happy during their freedom days as they earn enough to manage their daily hangouts.
Simply - No Headache, No Worry, No Tension!
The whole game changed when they all get introduced to their so called life partners. The sequel is much like the first film who traces the love life of 3 men being hunted by three women. There is always two sides of every persons and here in this movie you may analyze the same.
We cannot judge any person on basis of just some cases. But off-course sentiments are not to play with. Emotions are the one thing who binds us in any kind of relationship. It is the trust only with which you can survive and rely on others.
Not all Women are alike and thus go for Men as well. The same hint we can took from the movie Pyar Ka Punchnama 2 as the boys fall in love at first sight with the beauties. They have tried their best to make them comfortable in their lives as well. But over-possessive nature of Women took this relationship at the stage that has no conclusion.
Few Questions for Women comes out from the movie:
- Why men always need to trust you guys
- If we didn’t able respond to the calls, sms, mail for any genuine reason then why should we need to be answerable
- Why we need to prove every day that we LOVE you a lot se bhi jyada – AB KYA SCENA CHEER KE DIKHAYE BAJRANG BALI JAISA
- Are we not your so called BEST FRIENDS to whom you can share everything
- Sorry I don’t have Credit Card – Now WHAT!
- If you really wanna share the expenses before marriage – then who is stopping you ?
- Why you bothering about my past life and living style – I want you to except me like as I am.
- Why I can’t ask you for the access to your personal data (You want everything)
In a speech Kartik Aaryan, said that "Bribe is an institution started by women because what they give in bribe never ends! But why do we bear them for its sake? Isse to accha apne haath se shadi kar lo!”
A Small Message for Women – “In this busy hectic and boaring life everyone need a partner and most important someone to whom we can rely and spend our whole lives. Then why to make life soo complicated. We love you; we wish for you and want to live with you but not on other conditions. It’s our future and we should watch & plan it together.”
Nice movie to watch for couples specially. Don’t pull out any wrong message from the movie.
It’s simply saying “just live your life upon your conditions and with one who understand you the best. When someone desire to marry you he/ she should marry to your complete lifestyle and belongings as well”.
You may also like
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon Movie Review
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Movie Review What it all say
- Kabali Movie Review The Superstar is back with a Bang
- Dishoom Movie Review by Indian0
- BANJO An Indian 2016 Bollywood Melodious Drama Impending Film